A Cohesive Vision and Strategic Plan
After accomplishing the major intiatives of the 2005 Strategic Plan, the Hill Country Board of Trustees initiated a subsequent strategic planning process in 2012. This process involved hundreds of individuals from the school community, including members of the board of trustees, administration, faculty, staff, parents, and students. The resulting plan, the highlights of which can be found below, is designed to address all items needed for the long term success of Hill Country Christian School of Austin and includes plans for personnel, population, program, facilities, and finances.
Hill Country Christian School of Austin provides a Christ-centered, Classical, college-preparatory education that inspires students to become lifetime learners and effective communicators who impact the world with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ.
Hill Country Christian School of Austin will be the benchmark of excellence in Christ-centered education.
Working with a fully involved parent community, Hill Country Christian School will be the premier source of classical Christ-centered education for the Austin area, and will be a model emulated throughout Texas.
- We will hire and retain the outstanding faculty and staff needed to achieve our vision.
- The faculty, using our integrated curriculum, will continuously improve the quality of our current K-8 program and complete the development and expansion of our high school academic offerings.
- We will focus on further developing our culture, creating a vibrant school environment with exemplary academic, fine arts and athletics programs and facilities.
- Our growth plan will define the process for expanding facilities and enrollment to support up to 540 students in grades K-8 and over 200 students in grades 9-12.
- Our comprehensive marketing plan will facilitate recruitment of students who will be successful in our school;
- We will create the funding streams to ensure that Hill Country Christian School remains accessible to all families.
Hill Country Christian School's Strategic Plan
Click on the image below to download a copy of the 2012 Strategic Plan.