Always Included for Every Hill Country Student:
|Preschool Morning: Three Day (T, W, Th) | 8:00 a.m.-noon||$3,532|
|Preschool Afternoon Extended Learning: Three Day (T, W, Th) | noon-3:00 p.m.||$2,665|
|Preschool Morning: Five Day | 8:00 a.m.-noon||$5,927|
|Preschool Afternoon Extended Learning: Five Day | noon-3:00 p.m.||$4,437|
|Kinder Bridge (four- and five-year-olds): Five Day | 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.||$10,789|
- Application Fee: A non-refundable Application Fee is due upon applying. This fee ranges from $120-220 depending on the time of application.
- New Student Fee: A non-refundable New Student Fee of $1,000 is due per new K-12th grade student at the time of enrollment.
Tuition Assistance for K-12 Families
Hill Country Christian School of Austin is committed to providing a Christ-centered, classical, college-preparatory education to preschool through 12th grade students in the greater Austin area. Recognizing the cost of private school education is a significant investment, we are privileged to offer need-based tuition assistance to qualified families.
Many factors are considered when determining a family’s tuition assistance, including income, assets, unusual expenses, and the size of the family. The resources available for the program in a given year must also be considered.
Any family of a kindergarten through 12th grade student that shows a demonstrated need as determined by FACTS (a trusted third-party agency) is eligible. We encourage all families concerned with affordability to contact our admissions office for information on how to begin a FACTS application for assistance.
A kindergarten through 12th grade multi-student discount is available and will automatically be applied with the following provisions:
- The discount rates are 5% for the second student, 10% for the third student, 15% for the fourth student, and 20% for the fifth student. The 5% discount applies to the student in the second highest grade, the 10% discount applies to the student in the third highest grade, etc.
- The multi-student discount does not apply to families who receive need-based tuition assistance. If the multi-student discount is greater than the tuition assistance award, a family may opt to receive the discount in lieu of tuition assistance.
- To be eligible for the discount, the students must be in the same family tuition billing account.