Thank you for your interest in partnering with us as we train the hearts and minds of our students. Hill Country Christian School welcomes dynamic applicants who are passionate about learning as well as teaching, who seek to live out their faith in a community, who have a sincere love for students, and who demonstrate outstanding ability in the classroom.
- Athletic director: Click here for the job description. Submit resume to Lisa Pantoja.
- Licensed registered nurse, either full time or two days a week: Click here for the job description. Submit resume to Lisa Pantoja.
- Middle school cheer coach: Click here for the application.
- Substitute teachers: Contact Leslie Glace.
- Substitute school nurse: Contact Leslie Glace.
Hill Country Christian School of Austin does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission, tuition assistance or employment policies, or any other programs administered by the school.