Parent Teacher Fellowship
Hill Country Christian School has a wonderful organization or parent volunteers, the Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF). All Hill Country parents are members of the PTF and are encouraged to attend meetings and events. The PTF also offers a variety of committees where parents may get involved.
The mission of the PTF is to develop a positive and welcoming climate for all parents while assisting the administration in meeting its current needs through:
- Advancing the mission and vision of the school and contributing to a positive school climate.
- Facilitating communication between the parents, the head master, the administrative staff, the faculty, and the board of trustees.
- Supporting teachers, staff, and the administration to do their work effectively.
- Serving and loving our teachers, staff, and administrators as they carry out their work.
- Promoting academic, spiritual, and social development for our student body that increases re-enrollment.
- Enhancing parental participation.