Parent Teacher Fellowship
Hill Country Christian School has a wonderful organization of parent volunteers, the Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF). All Hill Country parents are members of the PTF and are encouraged to attend meetings and events. The PTF also offers a variety of committees where parents may get involved.
The mission of the PTF is to develop a positive and welcoming climate for all parents while assisting the administration in meeting its current needs through:
- Advancing the mission and vision of the school and contributing to a positive school climate.
- Facilitating communication between the parents, the head of school, the administrative staff, the faculty, and the board of directors.
- Supporting teachers, staff, and the administration to do their work effectively.
- Serving and loving our teachers, staff, and administrators as they carry out their work.
- Promoting academic, spiritual, and social development for our student body that increases re-enrollment.
- Enhancing parental participation.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PTF has organized committees to oversee the execution of the events and activities needed to support our teachers, administration, and school. A committee chair or chairs are assigned to each committee. Their duties include attending monthly meetings, organizing and recruiting for events, and communicating needs to the PTF Executive Board.
Plans and supports parent-led communication and fellowship including bible studies, Moms in Prayer, and speaker events.
Organizes school-wide events like the Homecoming Carnival, Daddy Daughter Dance, and Mother Son Night.
The Staff Appreciation Committee encourages and refreshes our school staff in creative and fun ways with monthly appreciation events.
Enhances and supports activities for grades 6-12. 2 coordinators per grade.
Homeroom COORDINATORS & CONTACTS
PK-5th grade class parents who work in teams to coordinate parent volunteers. There are typically one or two Homeroom Contacts per class.
Administers and promotes our school loyalty programs such as Box Tops for Education.
Help administer our online volunteer tracking system as well as provide education and support to committee members and school staff.